All property photos
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in Corte Madera, this single level midcentury home has three bedrooms, one-and-a-half bathrooms, and offers a dramatic backdrop of nearby Mount Tamalpais.
The charming front porch is the perfect place to greet friends and neighbors. Step through the front door and into the open living and dining space, featuring a wood-burning fireplace. The living space flows into the kitchen with bright white quartz counters, subway tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. A kitchen nook offers flexibility as a workstation, breakfast area, or future kitchen expansion. The kitchen provides direct access to the large 2 car side-by-side garage with washer and dryer, abundant storage, and a half bathroom.
Follow the original hardwood floors past the living space to find the three bedrooms and the full bathroom. The bedrooms are off the hallway, providing privacy and noise separation from the social rooms. All of the bedrooms have sizeable closets. The spacious primary bedroom sits at the back of the home and boasts Mount Tamalpais views. Two hallway linen closets, and a coat closet next to the front door provide convenient storage. Recent updates include double pane windows throughout, Nest thermostat, Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm, and new washer and dryer.
The home features an easy indoor and outdoor flow, with sliding glass doors from the living space into the flat backyard. Enjoy barbecues and alfresco dinners on the patio. Raised herb and vegetable planter beds and mature fruit trees, including oranges, persimmons, and figs, make garden-to-table dining a reality. The back gate opens to the canal that runs behind the home and is the perfect spot for a secret garden or birdwatching.
Corte Madera is a charming community in Southern Marin with traditions like the annual July 4th parade and festival, free Summer Sunday concerts, and an annual Oktoberfest party. Situated in the flats, the location is paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and weekday commuters alike. Enjoy easy access to Town Park, with playgrounds, tennis courts, a skate park, dog park, and basketball courts. Stroll or bike along the Corte Madera-Larkspur path, and visit the shopping centers at Town Center and The Village for upscale outdoor shopping and dining, and a weekly farmers’ market. The home is also walkable to the nearby top public schools, and a short drive to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal and Highway 101.
- 3 bedrooms | 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,247 sqft, per architectural plans
- 2 car side-by-side garage parking
- Flat yard with garden and mature fruit trees
- Mount Tamalpais views
- Easy access to walking/biking paths, parks, farmers’ markets, and upscale shopping & dining
In an effort to keep us all safe, we will be strictly adhering to the current COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please contact Kristin Rolph at [email protected] or 415.265.1427 to schedule a qualified showing.
Our property touring guidelines are as follows:
- Buyers must first review all online marketing materials: property description and photos, neighborhood description and photos, and floor plans.
- After all of the prior requirements have been satisfied, agents will then be allowed to schedule an in-person tour when no one else will be in the property.
- No more than one Realtor and two clients (who live together) may visit the property at any time.
- Agents and buyers shall adhere to the Corcoran Global Living Coronavirus Showing Protocol
- Agent and buyers shall wear a face mask.
- Agents & buyers must provide a signed CAR Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration form for all parties entering the property. This form must be delivered to the listing agents no more than 1 day prior to the in-person showing, and no later than 9am on the morning of the in-person showing